Monday, June 6, 2011

Just Call Me "Diablo" AKA Devil!!!

Well I'm pretty much going thru all the emotional phases while being pregnant that I've read about.

#1. Being Excited - CHECK
#2. Starting to Worry - CHECK
#3. Having a Total Emotional Breakdown - CHECK
#4. Being Really Excited Again - CHECK
#5. The Devil Phase - Currently In



In the past (3) days I have caught myself just staring at my poor husband and thinking, I wish he would just get the hell out of here!!!  I have the most wonderful, loving husband in the world.  And he's really funny and has been super sweet since I found out I was pregnant.  So I feel just awful.  But just seeing him, sitting there on the sofa, watching the Golf Channel makes me want to Scream!

I also put both of my animals on the back porch yesterday, just hoping they would run away, cause they were getting on my nerves too!  (totally just kidding about the hoping they would run away part, sort of)

I'm too tired to Cook.  I'm too tired to Clean.  And I just don't want to do a damn thing.
Hopefully this phase will end soon.  In the meantime, if you have any easy crock pot recipes or easy recipes in general, that would help with the cooking part.  Send them my way please.

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahaha! Connie... I need to send you the recipe for some angel food cake so we can work on through that devil phase. I just got the clearest picture of you glaring fire at a totally unassuming Wes on the couch and laughed out loud. You are hilarious! Don't make me come to FL and perform an exorcism...

    ReplyDelete