Friday, June 17, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!

Hello World!!

I apologize for not blogging for the last week and a half.  I'm so tired and I'm not sure if it's from my sweet baby draining the life out of me or if it's because I've been working so much I haven't been home before 7pm in ages!!

I'm not sure what to blog about because for the last 2 weeks I've been thinking about nothing but  one of our new projects at work.  So i just figured I'd share that with the world.

We just started the Interior Concept of a Yacht Club....

Here are a couple of "before" photos and the "after" interior concept renderings.


Before
Concept



 Upstairs Lobby

Upstairs Lobby Concept


Interior Concept Board

My boss did the renderings and I come up with the overall theme and color scheme.  Now you have a feel for what I do.  I'm just trying to make the world Beautiful one job at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment