Saturday, May 28, 2011

Introducing Trendy with a Tiny Twist

Welcome to my Blog!!!  I recently found out I am pregnant and decided the best way to share this experience is to blog about it for the world to read.
I'm creating this blog to share the good, the bad and the funny and hope this helps any other pregnant newbies out there.  I am not an expert at blogging or an expert being pregnant so any advise is welcomed.
Thank you for joining me on this exciting adventure of being a  positive pregnant woman who attempts to be trendy, now with a tiny twist!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read all about your pregnancy :)

    --Eagle Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you jumped on the blogging bandwagon!Now I have more blogs to stalk during work! So happy for you and Wes, you we be amazing parents!

    -Krysta

    ReplyDelete